Unacceptable behaviour can lead to eviction and, anyone who’s ejected will not be permitted to re-enter.
Anyone will be evicted for any type of anti-social behaviour, whether seen to be displaying or inciting it.
Those evicted will not be re-admitted to the event and their corresponding tickets will not be refunded.
Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes, but is not limited to –
• Building fires of any sort
• Encouraging others to behave badly by incitement
• Illegal activity Offensive behaviour
• Offensive behaviour
• Preventing security or emergency services reacting to a situation
• Throwing of objects in the direction of people
Please do not deal with any fires and call the fire services immediately if necessary.
There are fire extinguishers and blankets in the venue of event.
If you discover a fire, do not:
• Tackle it on your own, as small as it may look, fires can travel very fast and smoke is extremely harmful. More deaths are caused by fumes and smoke than flames.
• Hesitate, evacuate the area as soon as possible and inform a member of staff or security. They will call the fire services. In the unlikely event that you cannot find a member of staff, please call the fire brigade 999.
Please remember to:
• Put your own and others safety first.
• Only tackle a fire in its very early stages and fire extinguishers can only help at these points.
• Never let the fire block your exit, always have escape plan ready.
Food & Drink
There will be plenty of food & drink available for purchase at our events.
Bar service available to purchase drinks, with cards and cash both accepted.
This is yet to be decided, to cater for all needs.
Your wellbeing is the most important thing. Remember to look after yourself and be careful not to overdo it.
Do not drink to excess and do not take illegal substances. Wear appropriate clothing depending on the weather.